1. APO CHRISTMAS OUTREACH ACTIVITY
- What: “Isang Pamaskong Handog ng mga APO ng Hospicio de San Jose”
- When: December 3, 2008 (Wed) 8AM-12NN
- Where: Hospicio de San Jose, Ayala Bridge, Quiapo, Mla, Tel.7342367/8
- For Site Map, Please visit http://wikimapia.org/552105/Orphanage-Hospicio-de-San-Jose or CLICK HERE.
- Registration Fee: P500 (confirmed but no show will have to pay)
- The registration fee will cover your meal and the meal of one elder at the home. Cash donations are also welcome so we can purchase uniform gifts for the 50 participating elders. You can make your pledges through your cell group leaders and we can collect this on-site or you can deposit directly to the APO bank account (METROBANK Valencia Hills 343-3-34351117-6) and FAX your deposit slip to the APO Secretariat at 659-1111. Let us share our blessings to the less fortunate this Christmas! We will also be having games and special song / dance numbers by our APO members who are willing to volunteer in sharing their talents. Contact our Outreach Committee Chair, Dr. Laarni Serraon (0917-5513670), for more details.
2. APO 5TH BIENNIAL REGIONAL CONGRESS
- “SUN, SAND & SMILES… AN APO BORACAY GETAWAY”
- When: March 5 & 6, 2009 (Thurs & Friday)
- Where: Boracay Regency Resort, Station 2, Boracay Island.
- Special hotel rate at the Regency for Congress Delegates at P5,693.00 net per day (superior room) twin sharing with breakfast. For reservations please call (02) 523-1234.
- What: Lectures: by Dr. Derek Mahony (Sydney) & Dr. Loh Kai Woh (Singapore)
- Beach Luau: FREE for all delegates
- APO Adventure Race: “Amazing Race” type of contest
- How: PAL EXPRESS flies to Boracay (Manila-Caticlan) several times a day (P4,000++ round trip). Watch out for promos given by other airlines (Asian Spirit P3,000 round trip, Cebu Pacific P1,400 round trip, Zest P1,000 round trip). Visit their websites for on-line bookings.
- Congress Fee: P5,000 APO Members (On or before January 15, 2009)
- 101st PDA Annual Convention has been moved to September 23-27, 2009 at the SMX Convention Center.