Guidelines for Submission of Abstracts:
1. Abstracts should contain no more than 350 words and must be written in English and structured in the following format:
TITLE: In Capitals (20 words maximum) Do not use abbreviations
PURPOSE : An introductory sentence indicating the objective and purpose of the study.
MATERIALS AND METHODS: A description of the methodology, including statistical analysis.
RESULTS: A summary of the results
CONCLUSIONS: A statement of the study’s conclusions.
* Do not include figures, tables and illustrations in the abstract
2. Each participant may submit up to two abstracts as the presenting (first) author for oral presentation.
3. The cv and abstracts should be emailed to on or before September21, 2016.
4. Notification of acceptance/rejection of sbstracts will be sent through e-mail to the first author by August 28, 2016. The accepted entrees will be presented on October 5, 2016 at the UPCD Auditorium.
5. Each presentation will be allocated 15 minutes, including 10-12 minutes of presentation and 3-5 minutes of Q&A. The slide format should be in Powerpoint.
6. A panel of judges will score the presentations for the winners of the first two places either in case report or research presentation.